Your Personal Account is inaccessible
If you can no longer access your Personal Account, there are three possible reasons:
- User ID error:
- Please note that your User ID is always an email address, never an assumed name;
- Try another email address if you use more than one;
- Reenter your User ID manually, without using copy/paste or the autofill feature of a password manager.
- Password error:
- Reenter your password manually, without using copy/paste or the autofill feature of a password manager;
- Careful: For security reasons, if you enter an incorrect password three times in a row, your account will be blocked for ten minutes. Each new error will result in a new ten-minute lockout. When your account is locked, the "password reset" function is not available.
- If your account is temporary locked, wait ten minutes then click on "Forgot username or password? "
- Preexisting candidate account:
- When creating your Personal Account, if you receive a message indicating that it already exists, it means that your user ID (email) has already been entered into our database and that you are already registered. If you have forgotten your password, go to the “Resetting your password” of this FAQ.
- It may also mean that you have already used this ID (email) to register on the Hutchinson recruitment website, a Total subsidiary that shares our database. The same password can thus be used to access your Personal Account on the Total Careers website.