Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Professional area : Supply Transportation
Functional Discipline(s) : General Supply/Transformation Responsabilities
Country : Singapore
Area : ASIA
Employment Type : Regular position
Full Time / Part Time : Full Time
Experience Level Required : 0 - 3 years
Place of work : SINGAPORE-ODEON TOWERS(SGP)
Employer company : TOTAL OIL ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
Business segment : Marketing & Services
- Deployment & Monitoring of Utilization/Performance
- Transport Tools such as Web KPI and Transport Dashboard.
- Dispatch Tools (such as Opti Tool or equivalent local tools in the affiliates).
- SAP Tools such as the Transport Module and customized SAP reports such as Arados (internal report).
- OBC (On-board Computers) or In-Vehicle Monitoring System, including In-Cabin Cameras per Group guidelines.
- Analysis of the above data and trends and reporting to Logistics Coordinator.
- Central & Regular Follow-up with Affiliates on:
- Compliance to the PATROM (Internal regulations governing transportation for delivery of products) Technical and Operational Invariants
- The APME (Asia-Pacific Middle-East) Road Transport Contracts: Maintain log of renewal dates and technical/commercial reviews carried out by APME Logistics team.
- Action plans from Transport Management Systems and Audit program (SMT), ICT (Transporter Control Inspection) and Transport Business Reviews. Quarterly follow-up on these initiatives.
- Actions from Supply & Logistics in the Box (SIB) Missions and other Logistics Missions.
- Storage Facilities Optimization
- Dynamic tracking of the affiliates’ (Fuels & LPG) data on product storage capacities, dead stocks, working capacities, minimum stock obligation (MSO), and throughputs by storage facility and annual rotation rates of storage capacities.
- Quarterly analysis and reporting of gaps that will become dynamic inputs to APME supply, APME technical team (for projects) , and affiliates in the annual budget plans and long term planning.
- Quarterly consolidation and analysis of Operational and Maintenance Cost / Unit product throughput per affiliate & per site, including consolidation and reporting. This can be steered directly by the Manager.
- Perform special projects related to Logistics that may be assigned from time to time, individually or as a team.
- Possess an engineering degree (preferably civil, mechanical or chemical). Work and internship experiences in Oil & Gas industry or Logistics operations are preferred but not mandatory.
- Good analytical skills and high level of MS Excel proficiency.
- Experience in project development and management.
- Good level of communication skills (English-speaking). Chinese/Mandarin proficiency language is an advantage.
- Ability to quickly adjust to international and multi-cultural working environment.
- Good time management skills.